Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sample Wedding Seating Chart By Name

Obsession / short story. Valdano



RENARD SANS


I cut, I have wanted to poke, hurt, to feel no pain in my chest. Punishment

my mind, forget my dreams, I hate my thoughts because I do not feel worthy of anything.

procrastinate, because to suffer for what I did not do anything else.
Volume
drugs, which in its mild action, give me a second breath. Abuse

food and exercise. Tired and exhausted, ceased to feel at times.

My relationships are unhealthy, because only sick people can understand me emotionally. Leo

exaggerated to silence my inner thoughts.

I'm afraid to be me. I have an exaggerated ego. Recreation and re
invention
my life constantly. I live in a distorted past. Suffer

depth and love in intensity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment