Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where To Wear Camelbak

Internet Research (Part 2)

... And although they say that sequels are not good, I'm telling my story here.

Because this is not left alone in the conclusions of Buenos Aires. Overshoot and skis crossed borders to move to the city of Montevideo, RO del Uruguay.
And yes, because staying study with a small local market, where we could go beyond the limits of my country.
is so that on my last trip to the little country, I decided to try the audacity Charruas. And I mean that surprised me.
Never before had gone to dance to any place in Montevideo. But I want to make explicitly clear that dazzled me.
all started when we decided to go dancing. A place near downtown, where I walked stopping the 1 º night. The issue is that each was with a different mood, but despite that we had the same idea: to entertain.
And so was I decided to move my "whispering" to the night in Montevideo. I really did not expect the response I had, not only that the average good above the buttocks was Argentine (5 lines, 4 are good) but also, the Uruguayans are turned over to the Argentines!
So it was that in the 1 º night, literally touch about 6, of which 5 were the ones I like. In the 2nd. witness about 3, and 2 were good results.
could say that in a change of course, I could prove that they are beyond better care here.
And is that something that started as a nonsense for fun, end up being more than just bizarre transfer also Argentina's borders.
Do not be surprised now that this game is over reaching beyond Latin America.
Who knows, maybe someday travel to another country other than Uruguay, and perhaps in my language or perhaps in another, can tell you later my experience in land Argentina or Uruguay.

This was all for now.

So ends another chapter in Maru, reporter

0 comments:

Post a Comment