Monday, January 19, 2009

Can Vaporizers Help Copd

Research (Part 1) How to survive the summer

The idea was to go to Montevideo to visit relatives and friends, but in the middle turned into an investigation of its own and ended up being one of control.

all started a few months ago when, bored and tired of going to dance for nothing, I decided to invent an excuse to serve me some cute skinny hitch if only for some fun, go beyond with people friend who always end up having fun. The problem was that research?
And what better than what I like: male tail. Yes, you read that right. It is known by most of my circle of friends that my man is weakness in the back (although Calamaro is the front).
And I said to myself: what do you think if the excuse of playing a queue and have fun, you put the whispering that they are investigating whether the Argentine men have good tail?.
And so I did, starting a couple of months with that verse and I spent the night playing until the cows tails.

Time passed and honestly and I got bored of this "research" Buenos Aires, so on my last trip to the coast of Argentina, more precisely to Mar de Ajo, decided to move my research at sea and devote myself to see if the Argentine men had prepared for the summer, and Tester scientifically better than if the buttocks were hard, firm, pompous for the gym or if nothing else were small, flaccid ... In short, what type of glue has Argentinian?
I concluded that it is changed we can find. As I said before the queues are firm and hose connections, the gym, the football of the Thursday, or just Roling, those that are tiny, timidonas, or dare not to exist.
However, statistically, for example. on the coast, I noticed that in 10 male tails, only one is to my liking: that that just go from a distance it is viewed. That tail sign, pompous, I dare to call apple.
...

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment