Monday, January 26, 2009

My Rook Is Infected What Should I Do

holiday Love in the Time


often ask me is it possible that love in the time arises through cyberspace?
And, if we think, would be crazy to fall for someone who can not see, when you only hear his voice and see your photos.
But strange or not, this is something I lived. Without going any further, I once fell in love with someone who only knew from photographs.
Let's go to something more crazy, I propose to go back to the days of our forefathers. And that means going back about 100 years ago, when Internet was not even a crazy idea of \u200b\u200bsome crazy scientist of the early twentieth century.
At that time there was hardly the first pictures, and if they were worth a fortune to the economic conditions that they lived. However, several young in those years was only known for photo, barely exchanged some letters and not to speak of arranged marriages, where couples with luck they knew the day of the wedding. You will tell me: "Maru, you say? You marry you with someone just for the first time you see your wedding day? No, I do not "
However, those pioneers did. Yes, you read correctly, they risked everything no matter the price.
So I wonder and ask them to PC: can one fall in love with someone through cyberspace?
I would say yes. Beyond all they can say, beyond anything that can act, the voice and image of a person through the web cam it says a lot. Perhaps many can act, but this one to buy or not this image.
I suggest something: what if every one think about the issue from their experiences from their experiences.
We know that through this medium we know of thousands of people countries in the world with different cultures, with different experiences.

I begin counting mine. The above and that is depriving me sleep.
almost 3 years ago people who were not known in Argentina. And I was surprised, did not believe they could be sincere, but so were. And he gave me a way that in life the wait. This is so, I was more than 2 years dating a special little person (I met thanks to another special person) that changed my life. For reasons not relevant here, today we are not together. Yet, never closed off the possibility that the way history could repeat, with different people. This time there was one, but 2 special people knowledge at home with my father, who introduced me to an "angel" that God will know that today keeps me awake at night and even makes me want to cross boundaries that were once part of my dreams and that he had thought and could not fulfill. Perhaps this is never the last word, this is the opportunity to see places that my ancestors once trod ...
And PC? They have to say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment