Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sony Dvd Player Sr200p Configure Remote With Tv



Well, after a few days without updating the blog, continued his update. Here I present a poem by García Lorca (Gen. of 27), entitled "Alba"


My Heart Feel
oppressed by the dawn
his love pain And
dream of distances.
The light of dawn brings
Seed of nostalgia and sadness

eyeless In the heart of the soul.
The great tomb of the night
Her black veil
up with the day to hide
The vast starlit summit.

What shall I do about these fields
Taking
nests and branches surrounded by the aurora
night and full of soul!
What will I do if you have your eyes
Dead at
bright lights and not to feel my flesh
The heat of your eyes!
Why I lost you forever
clear in that afternoon?
Today my heart is dry
As a star off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment