Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Konstantinos Delimitsos



Hello!

Well today, to remember old times, I'll let the lyrics of my favorite song in the last two years ... It's beautiful! =)

Now that my voice has become
in just a sigh
I must rest.
Today that half of my way
evidence has beaten me
and made me mourn.

I know that time will heal
although nothing remains the same;
I do not want to resign,
forget.

I know so far
at the point where hayaba
the disease
feel that life is like a thread
is cut suddenly, without warning
.

And in the dark room
need to hear your voice.
now sleep with me,
wait.

If dawn without you
I do not know that would be me.
Today's death has shown me and their

letters and do not understand the play
try to go out, I do not want to admit

my solitude.

sleep only five or six minutes
undirme enough in the storm.
The demons that are under the bed tonight
not Cayan;
not let me.

The clock strikes six,
hardest thing is the end,
and light
will settle on the glass.

[...]



0 comments:

Post a Comment