Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alicia Rhodes Bracelets




Avalanch The Asturian band has a long history combining Heavy metal in the Castilian its beginnings to a modern rock Thrash undoubted influence in this, his music incorporating elements of hard rock, pop and folk. His records are released in several European and American countries, and usually do tours outside Spain, mainly in Latin America.

I, personally, I really like this group of songs they play. I think a fairly Curran and his songs, to my taste, are beautiful, especially the odd ballad are there like, craving for a God or Alborada (video).
I've seen them in concert, and groups are less variations heavys they live, and also sound great. I leave you with the discography;

  • The eternal flame (1997 )
  • a hero Crying (1999 )
  • The Fallen Angel (2001 )
  • Poets have died (2003 )
  • Ruins of Eden (2004 )
  • The prodigal son (2005 )
  • Death and Life (2007 )
  • Walking on water ( 2008 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment