Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Xd Rockstar Grills For Chevy

last-minute decision ... It is Indonesia prohibits

. .. A year else is happening ... another year ends and another begins full of hopes and dreams ... projects to meet goals and alcnazar ...

But still not over this!! Just one more month left for us to live in 2007, which was full of new experiences, and other objectives achieved outstanding for the year q are coming ...


I for one am happy, excited ... I feel I've accomplished much of what I had planned, and although I left open in the way, no regrets. Met new people, make new friends ... and thank God I still have those with me that both cost me win ...

For now all we ask is that although it is a different year-end, hard ...

ARMEN PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


, SI! This 2007 I finish with you love, in Montevideo ...

PARTUZA I WANT !!!!!!

BE CELEBRATING TOGETHER TO BE ALIVE, TO BE IN LOVE!!

MY BIG FAMILY (NONO, GABI, DIEGO, NATI, BLACK, SANTI, GERMAN):

MEDIADURACELL PUT ME IS A GREAT AND ARMAN DRUNKENNESS WITH CHAMPAGNE, ARDS, BEER, WISCOLA, CUBA LIBRE, VODKA AND TEQUILA ... MARCHE A LAP FOR ALL!!

THE LOVE (though I say I dove q)

0 comments:

Post a Comment